As a Senior Trust Advisor, Kathy leverages her thorough understanding of trusts and 35 years of experience to support the broader team and service clients.
Most recently, she worked as a Vice President and Senior Trust Officer for Darwin Trust Company, where she was responsible for servicing all new and existing relationships and reviewing all trust documents. She has cultivated deep expertise in trust administration through her roles within various types of organizations, using her skills to build client-family relationships and help carry out clients’ objectives with compassion and personalized service.
Kathy holds a bachelor’s degree in English and Communications from Boston College and earned a JD from Suffolk University Law School. She is also a Certified IRA Services Professional (CISP) and a member of the Massachusetts Bar Association.
Born and raised in Winchester, MA, she resides there with her son and enjoys attending Boston College football games with her family and coaching her niece’s Winchester Youth Basketball team.
- Vice President & Senior Trust Officer at Darwin Trust Company
- Attorney-Probate Associate at Gosselin & Kyriakidis, PC
- Senior Trust Client Services Administrator – Private Client Group at Ropes & Gray, LLP
- Trust Administrator at Loring, Wolcott & Coolidge Office
- Trust Administrator at Ropes & Gray, LLP
- Trust Assistant at BayBank, NA
Education & Credentials
- JD, Suffolk University Law School
- BA, Boston College, English/Communications
- Certified IRA Service Professional (CISP)
*Please Note: Limitations. The achievement of any professional designation, certification, degree, or license, recognition by publications, media, or other organizations, membership in any professional organization, or any amount of prior experience or success, should not be construed by a client or prospective client as a guarantee that he/she will experience a certain level of results or satisfaction if Wealthspire is engaged, or continues to be engaged, to provide investment advisory services.