Jon joined the firm’s Plan Advisory group in 2016 and has more than 20 years of experience in the financial services and benefits industry working specifically with retirement plans. He has an extensive and diverse background in retirement plans, and has spent the majority of his time leveraging his knowledge of industry providers and working with clients to facilitate vendor searches, negotiate with vendors, assist with plan design and deliver investment consulting services.
In addition to his Finance and Management degree from Wisconsin Lutheran College in 1993, Jon received his Certified Plan Fiduciary Advisor designation from the American Society of Pension Professionals and Actuaries in 2009. He also received his Chartered Retirement Plans Specialist designation from the College for Financial Planning in 2002. Jon holds the Series 7, 66 and 63 FINRA securities licenses, as well as his State of Wisconsin Insurance License. Jon is a member of the National Association of Plan Advisors (NAPA) which is the sister organization of the American Society of Pension Professionals & Actuaries (ASPPA), and part of the American Retirement Association. An involved member of his community, Jon is active in his church and a past Chairman and long-standing member of the Alumni Board for Wisconsin Lutheran College.
- Vice President and Senior Retirement Plans Consultant at Robert W. Baird & Co.
- Assistant Vice President, Client Management at Elan Financial Services
Education & Credentials
- Wisconsin Lutheran College, BBA, Finance and Management
- Certified Plan Fiduciary Advisor (CPFA)
- Chartered Retirement Plans Specialist (CRPS®)
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary (AIF®)
- Series 7, 63, and 66 licenses
- WI Insurance license