Jillian joined the team through the acquisition of ACG Wealth Management, where she served as a compliance associate and executive assistant to CEO Sandy Wiggins.
Now as a senior associate on the compliance team, she works to oversee the firm’s compliance responsibilities.
Jillian earned a bachelor’s degree in business administration and management from Averett University and holds the Investment Adviser Certified Compliance Professional® designation.
Outside of work, she enjoys spending time with her family, getting outside, playing sports, and kayaking. During basketball season, you can often find her in the stands cheering on the Richmond Spiders.
“I enjoy working behind the scenes, both with our clients and the Wealthspire team, to help our clients reach their financial goals.”
- Compliance Associate and Executive Assistant at ACG Wealth Management
- Executive Assistant and Client Service Coordinator at ACG Wealth Management
- Assistant Branch Manager at Virginia Credit Union
- Relationship Banker II at Village Bank
Education & Credentials
- BBA, Averett University, Business Administration and Management
- Investment Adviser Certified Compliance Professional (IACCP®)
*Please Note: Limitations. The achievement of any professional designation, certification, degree, or license, recognition by publications, media, or other organizations, membership in any professional organization, or any amount of prior experience or success, should not be construed by a client or prospective client as a guarantee that he/she will experience a certain level of results or satisfaction if Wealthspire is engaged, or continues to be engaged, to provide investment advisory services.