Jennifer is an Assistant Vice President, Senior Advisor Associate out of the Salisbury, MD office. She dedicates herself to serving clients and team members with a smile on her face. Starting at Legacy StratWealth directly after graduating college in 2014, she has filled many roles including client service, financial planning, and management, before landing in her current role as an Advisor Associate. Jennifer holds both the FPQP and ChFC designations, which give her the knowledge she needs to make an impact in the lives of clients she serves. In her time away from the office, she is a devoted mother and wife and enjoys spending time outside with friends and family.
- Account Representative/Nexit Strategist at StratWealth
- Director of Financial Planning at StratWealth
Education & Credentials
- BS, Salisbury University, Finance – Financial Planning
- Financial Planning Qualified Professional (FPQP™)
- Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC®)