Jared joined the firm in 2021 and serves as an Advisor Associate in our West Hartford, CT office. He works with advisors and clients to tailor comprehensive financial plans in the context of each client’s unique goals and aspirations.
Previously, Jared worked with Coyle Financial Counsel in the Chicago area as a Client Service Associate. Prior to his experience in the financial planning industry, he worked directly with a variety of disadvantaged populations in the nonprofit space.
In 2021, Jared earned the Certified Financial Planner™ designation. He currently lives in West Hartford with his wife, Lauren, and their black lab, Wrigley.
- Associate Wealth Advisor at Private Capital Group, LLC
- Client Service Associate at Coyle Financial Counsel
- Student Success Counselor at Bottom Line
- Case Manager at Economic Mobility Pathways (EMPath)
- Residential Supervisor at Bay State Community Services, Inc.
Education & Credentials
- BS, Bridgewater State University, Economics
- BA, Bridgewater State University, Sociology
- Certified Financial Planner™
Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards, Inc. (CFP Board) owns the certification marks CFP®, Certified Financial Planner™, and CFP® (with plaque design) in the United States, which it authorizes use of by individuals who successfully complete CFP Board’s initial and ongoing certification requirements.
*Please Note: Limitations. The achievement of any professional designation, certification, degree, or license, recognition by publications, media, or other organizations, membership in any professional organization, or any amount of prior experience or success, should not be construed by a client or prospective client as a guarantee that he/she will experience a certain level of results or satisfaction if Wealthspire is engaged, or continues to be engaged, to provide investment advisory services.