Emily is an advisor associate in our New York office, supporting the team of advisors in their day-to-day work with clients. As a Certified Financial Planner™, she helps advise on all aspects of the financial planning process and assists in the overall management of client relationships.
Previously, Emily worked for several years as both a Relationship Manager and Financial Representative at Fidelity Investments, where she developed a strong foundation of industry knowledge and client service skills.
Outside of the office, Emily is an active member of the New York Junior League. Originally from the Berkshires in western Massachusetts, she now resides in New York City and enjoys spending time outside, hiking, and traveling in her spare time.
- Relationship Manager at Fidelity Investments
- Financial Representative at Fidelity Investments
- Operations Summer Analyst: Tax Operations at Morgan Stanley
Education & Credentials
- BBA, Loyola University Maryland, Finance & Marketing
- Certified Financial Planner™
- Series 7 and 66 licenses
- Life and Health Insurance licenses