Based in our Palm Beach Gardens office, Dominick joined the team in 2023 with more than two decades of experience in client service and new business development.
Most recently, he worked as a sales associate for Douglas Elliman, transitioning to the role after several years in consulting, sales, and marketing. Before that, he spent 20+ years at various industry institutions as an equity sales trader.
Dominick holds a bachelor’s degree in political science from the University of North Carolina at Charlotte, where he also played NCAA Division 1 soccer.
- Sales Associate at Douglas Elliman
- Consultant at Celularity
- Executive Vice President, Sales & Marketing at Myosrens Technology
- Director, Equity Sales Trader at Guggenheim Securities
- Director, Equity Sales Trader at Knight Capital Group
- Managing Director, Equity Sales Trader at FBR Capital Markets
- Vice President, Equity Sales Trader at Fidelity Capital Markets
- Director, Equity Sales Trader at Wachovia/Wells Fargo
- Equity Sales Trader at Susquehanna
- Vice President, Equity Sales Trader at Thomas Weisel Partners
- Vice President, Equity Sales Trader at Credit Suisse
- Vice President, Equity Sales Trader at Alex Brown
Education & Credentials
- BA, University of North Carolina – Charlotte, Political Science
*Please Note: Limitations. The achievement of any professional designation, certification, degree, or license, recognition by publications, media, or other organizations, membership in any professional organization, or any amount of prior experience or success, should not be construed by a client or prospective client as a guarantee that he/she will experience a certain level of results or satisfaction if Wealthspire is engaged, or continues to be engaged, to provide investment advisory services.