Dan joined the firm’s Philadelphia office in 2017 as a managing director. Previously a managing director with the Threshold Group, Dan specializes in managing high-performing teams and delivering quality integrated wealth advisory services to ultra-high net worth families. Having advised wealthy families for most of his career, many of his client relationships span more than twenty years, a reflection of Dan’s focus on high standards of client service.
- Managing Director at the Threshold Group
- Managing Director at Convergent Wealth Advisors
- Founder and CEO at Copper Beech Advisors LLC
- Senior Vice President/Senior Relationship Manager at U.S. Trust Company
- Executive Vice President at Pitcairn Trust Company
- Account Manager at The AYCO Company
Education & Credentials
- BA, Siena College, cum laude
- JD, Albany Law School
- Admission, New York State Bar
*Please Note: Limitations. The achievement of any professional designation, certification, degree, or license, recognition by publications, media, or other organizations, membership in any professional organization, or any amount of prior experience or success, should not be construed by a client or prospective client as a guarantee that he/she will experience a certain level of results or satisfaction if Wealthspire is engaged, or continues to be engaged, to provide investment advisory services.