Carroline is a Senior Client Service Associate in the firm’s Potomac, MD office, serving as a first point of contact for clients and helping to complete ongoing tasks. She leverages her extensive background as an administrative professional and customer service representative in her daily work with clients.
Outside of the office, Carroline resides in Rockville with her son, and enjoys spending time with family, volunteering, and watching sports.
- Senior Client Associate at Wells Fargo Advisors
- Intensive Individual Support Services Paraprofessional with CLCA
- Paraeducator Leader – Autism Spectrum Disorder for Montgomery County Public Schools
- Consulting Group Analyst at Morgan Stanley
- Registered Associate at Morgan Stanley
Education & Credentials
- BS, University of Maryland, Criminology/Criminal Justice, minor in Psychology
- Series 7 license
- Maryland Life Insurance license